Monday, December 19, 2011

1982 Eska 15hp baptize cooled (Tecumseh) outboard baiter motor


Did some fine tuning to my Eska. Changed wp impeller last fall, changed lower unit oil. I found out the spark plugs were the incorrect ones (brand and part #), and gapped to .045" when manual calls for .030". That's why it was running wierd. Fuel connector is toast. I ordered new one today, and will get it installed this weekend. The idle sounds a bit high, but none of my water cooled Eska's like to idle low. I kept trying to adjust idle mixture and speed, and this is the best I can get it to idle in gear without stalling.

Coupon Playtex Naturalatch Le Creuset Skillet Free Shipping




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links